Help...

Dshow
Novice

I am transferring from Verizon to Visible.  I got the pin from Verizon and went through the activation process.  It says it was successfully completed.  However, my cell service does not work.  On my Iphone where is shows the bars for signal strength, it says 'SOS'.  The only support I have been able to find is the 'chat bot'.  It walked me through several troubleshooting steps...  Make sure my phone is updated, turning off/on WIFI, turning off/on Iphone, reset network settings, etc...  It finally asks me for my MEID to transfer me to a real person.  I enter the number and it starts at the beginning of the troubleshooting steps and I never talk to a real person...!  Very frustrating!

How do I get support?

During the activation process, one thing I didn't understand was, it showed 2 phone numbers, and one was my old number (which I transferred).  I assigned my old number to Primary and the other number to Cellular Data.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VisiblyPresent
Intermediate III

When using the Chat option and to get by the Chat robot, Connai, when given a choice of options always choose the non-specific option (e.g. other, something else, none of these, etc). when asked to supply additional information always type live agent in response. Eventually you'll be placed in the live agent queue. If you reply with anything specific the robot will insist they can help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

VisiblyPresent
Intermediate III

When using the Chat option and to get by the Chat robot, Connai, when given a choice of options always choose the non-specific option (e.g. other, something else, none of these, etc). when asked to supply additional information always type live agent in response. Eventually you'll be placed in the live agent queue. If you reply with anything specific the robot will insist they can help.

Aymer
Novice

I'm having the same issue and nothing has resolved it. I'm beyond frustrated ready to move on.