IMEI Not Available

oncebitten
Novice II

I got home from the Apple store with a brand-new, unlocked iPhone 12. I downloaded the Visible app and it tells me that my digital IMEI isn't available. I fired-up the chat box, waited on an agent. After chatting with the agent and giving them my IMEI number, they told me to delete the app and that they were going to manually have the IMEI number made to work and to try again in two hours.

I waited two hours, downloaded the app, tried again and am getting the same message. This is not a good way to start off with Visible. Help.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there! Thanks for raising this concern. Our Care team will be best able to assist you here; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

You obviously didn't read what I wrote. I did reach out to your team and was told that the problem would be fixed in 2 hours. It's now 24 hours later and the problem still isn't fixed? Is this the type of customer service that I should expect if I become a Visible customer?