My phone number got changed when I upgraded to Visible's new network, so how do I get my number back

meyera2007
Novice

My phone number got changed when I upgraded to Visible's new network.  I now have my brother's number, and I suspect he has mine.  Can someone help me get my old number back??

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Anonymous
Not applicable

If your brother has your number then you just need to switch SIM cards with him. If you used eSIM then maybe someone else will have to answer as I know nothing about them. You might even need to contact customer service.

View solution in original post

That worked, thank you so much!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

If your brother has your number then you just need to switch SIM cards with him. If you used eSIM then maybe someone else will have to answer as I know nothing about them. You might even need to contact customer service.

That worked, thank you so much!!

Sounds like you're all set, BUT check your Visible phone app and make sure the account on YOUR phone is correct; i.e. name, address, etc.

How can I get my minute to go on to my old minute card I had to $45 plan I couldn't didn't know how to get on to yours's website And I am won't my 706 number back whether I've got a 9 to 9 number now And I don't know when my minute's were run out of this data  List data that I have right now I've gotten it for $55 off of the Bay and it You need to be in $65 it said it was for 3 months worth of data What are the other one I have which $45 plan So what do I do now

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know what you are asking. I think you have the wrong carrier or company since you mention a minute card of some sort. Visible is a prepaid by the month cellular company with no minute cards like Straight Talk.