So ridiculous! Visible delivered an empty box to me

TG2022
Novice

I ordered an iPhone 14 Pro from Visible last night. Today FedEx delivered an empty box to me. Is the whole company a scam? I'm waiting to see what the agent will say. 

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like someone at FedEx has a new phone!๐Ÿ˜

Doggy-mama
Intermediate II

Was the phone box itself sealed?  If it wasnโ€™t sealed the package may have been tampered with.  You ordered it last night and got it today? I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve gotten anything from Visible in under 2 days!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told if ordered by 3PM PST you would get your order the next day. They use FedEx overnight.

I know thatโ€™s what they say.  Itโ€™s never happened for me..normal is 2 days here.

TG2022
Novice

[Updated] My case was said to be handled by next level customer support team. I submitted photos and police report to Visible. Still, Visible denied my request of refund without any explanation. They even admitted the device was lost or stolen during shipping. 

I still think Visible' s plans are really attractive. But, if you can, do not buy expensive phone like iPhone 14 from Visible. Buy the phone somewhere else. 

Another suggestion. If you have solid reason of buying phone from Visible, make sure you open the package before the FedEx guy. Visible requests signature, and so you will be in a really bad position if you figure out the device is stolen later. Opening the package and if anything wrong, reject the delivery.  This will also make the dispute through cc easier.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried contacting FedEx to see if there is anything they will do to cover it? It may be a long shot since you signed for and received the package. 

I would assume somewhere along the line of FedEx handling it they opened it and took it. I just don't see Visible sending sending an empty box although it is possible but as you found out they will never admit it.

Bad thing about not buying a phone from them is they have pretty much all phones they don't sell blacklisted even the ones they sold last year, including mine. I surfed eBay for a new phone that is compatible with the new plan and entered a lot of IMEI numbers of unlocked phone of models Visible sells only to get the messages of either not compatible or not compatible. Not sure the difference since it doesn't seem like they are fixing the incompatible issues with phones even though customer service said they are working on it.

Hope you get a refund from you CC company.

Eutravelnow
Novice

I ordered an Iphone 14 pro max and Fedex said it was delivered and it wasn't then I went to the fedex office to let them know I didn't receive it and they said they'd research it. On the tracking timeline info it showed that it was delivered and then not and said delayed and back at the facility. They couldn't find it then two days later it was delivered without signature the driver slammed it down and left.