Switching over to v’sble

Rugbud2020
Novice

Hi, hoping someone could help me, i have a iphone se , it says that it is locked, it was bought at walmart and is basically pay as you go, through AT&T, how would i go about switching it, is it easier to just go to a verizon store? And will i have to change my phone number? And will my phone still keep all my same info for like paying bills and such? (Pass words)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks i kinda figured , i just hate calling AT&T, they will probably do what ever they can to keep me, but i doubt they will drop it down to 25 bucks, but i guess i got to do, what i got to do, thank you for replying i appreciate it! Happy New Year to you and your family.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Phone needs to be unlocked in order for it to work on Visible. If it is locked to AT&T they would need to unlock it before you can join Visible. Even though Verizon owns Visible I don't think they can or will help you at a Verizon store. Once your phone is unlocked and you are able to join Visible you can port your number in, they will temporarily assign you a new number until port is complete. Your phone stores all your information, nothing should be lost since you are just switching carriers.

Here is the information on the port process. https://www.visible.com/help/how-do-i-transfer-port-my-number-to-visible

Thanks i kinda figured , i just hate calling AT&T, they will probably do what ever they can to keep me, but i doubt they will drop it down to 25 bucks, but i guess i got to do, what i got to do, thank you for replying i appreciate it! Happy New Year to you and your family.

You're welcome and Happy New Year to you too!