Unable to login to my account since today morning

intzer0
Novice

Hi:

I'm unable to login to my account since today morning. On the web I get "Exceeded quota for verifying passwords" and on the app I get "Looks like you may be having difficulty getting started right now.". When I launched my app on my iOS device, I did get an option to update the app (which I did). 

Does anyone know if there is a known outage in Visible with the logins? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

JWM
Novice II

I've been having the same problem as well. I got an email stating they were FINALLY implementing some SPAM filtering which required an app update. I updated the app then tried to log in to set up the blocking but I'm unable to log into the app nor online.

Oortcloud
Novice

I am experiencing the same issue after updating the app.

intzer0
Novice

Thanks @JWM for the confirmation. I have the exact same experience as well - Got an e-mail and updated the app only to have login issues. Hope they get this fixed soon. Thanks!

Shade_Koopa
Novice

Can confirm this is also an issue. Just tried to log in on both the website and the app. The website just gives me a white screen when heading over to the account page. The app keeps telling me to update to the latest version, even though it already is. It's stuck in a loop. 

Please fix this Visible. At least acknowledge that there is a problem.