WT*!?! I NEED SERVICE AND I CANT EVEN PAY!!!

davidsuper012
Novice II

What the heck!?! I'm trying to pay for service, I'm stranded who knows where, this app and website are down and it's doesn't let me call anyone or do anything. Absurdly ridiculous Visible, I can't even call in to pay!!! Get this fixed ASAP!

\\/\/\/ SCREENSHOTS \/\/\//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://ibb.co/71tG3gp 

https://ibb.co/vDWskyx 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mr/Mrs VisiblyPresent,

May I express my frivolously thankful message, directly towards your response, and just say that the original letter's intent was and still is (in the most capacity) to "inspire" change around this "wonderful" organization's business practices.

Now I admit, that after hours, and yes, I mean literal hours on the phone, online messaging, complaining, explaining, huffing, puffing, raising my voice, and finally lowering it, this "brilliant" establishment granted me my request to whom I display my unwavering address, so to be cumulatively comprised within this text.

I refrain from any further elaboration, unless it must be, and, Visible, a much deserved "thank you" from just one more loyal customer.

To all a good day, night, & afternoon.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

VisiblyPresent
Intermediate III

The message seems pretty self-explanatory and transient - this is just a customer-to-customer self help forum. No Visible participation other than some minimal moderation to keep things civil and occasional marketing announcements.

Mr/Mrs VisiblyPresent,

May I express my frivolously thankful message, directly towards your response, and just say that the original letter's intent was and still is (in the most capacity) to "inspire" change around this "wonderful" organization's business practices.

Now I admit, that after hours, and yes, I mean literal hours on the phone, online messaging, complaining, explaining, huffing, puffing, raising my voice, and finally lowering it, this "brilliant" establishment granted me my request to whom I display my unwavering address, so to be cumulatively comprised within this text.

I refrain from any further elaboration, unless it must be, and, Visible, a much deserved "thank you" from just one more loyal customer.

To all a good day, night, & afternoon.

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

On April 21, 11:55 PM EDT, I am able to login to my account via the web and iOS app without issue. I am running iOS 17.4.1

GreenSub, I admire your attempt to provide me further assistance, but your device of choice, is unfortunately of little to no comparability to my issue. I wish Tim Cook's blessings for your ongoing future endeavors!