Weird Wi-Fi Issue

baturro
Novice III

Ok, here's my issue. I can't connect to my home 2.4ghz wifi network. Samsung A52 screen says "Connected without internet." I can connect to my 5ghz wifi network. My other devices can connect to both wifi networks. I've checked my password, reset everything multiple times. I'm not sure what else to do and it's frustrating. Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

Have you checked the setting on the router to ensure that there is not a firewall setting preventing devices on the 2.4 network from accessing the internet unless allowed?

I have had issues like that, and a full power cycle of the router has helped in the past. (Seems like the DHCP side of things gets cobwebs in it)

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

Forty-Two
Novice II

Looking through Google a bit, it seems other users of this model have had similar issues related to Wi-Fi band setting going away. The option may have been removed and you wonโ€™t be able to select it. 

Also check the MAC address filter settings. Some have different filter for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz