can i pick my old phone number to visible?

puckhead103
Novice

when i buy a visible phone, will i have a choice to pick my own phone number or will visible assign me one?

2 REPLIES 2

Visible will have a few numbers for you to chose from in your area code, I started 3 years ago with an new number and I think they had 3 or 4 numbers for me to chose from. Not sure if one can see more numbers than that, I just chose the one that would be the easiest and fastest to memorize. If you already have a number that you want to use with Visible then you can port it in.

Be expected to receive a lot of spam at first and chances are since it is recycled, used before, expect calls that were meant for the previous user of the number. I don't know if it is even possible to get a new unused number. If you activate on Visible turn on spam protection and start blocking calls. I even returned a few calls to those who left a message, bill collectors and a lawyer and explain I just got the number and have them remove it from their system. Others I just blocked.

ZFold6ix
Novice

Hey there, you can also choose to buy a number for a small fee from somewhere like number barn. There they allow you to select from a vast amount of unused numbers in your area or any area you choose. Once you buy the number, you can choose to port it out at any time.