straight talk iphone XR

chadgregory
Novice

I'm looking at bring phones with me., Both of my Iphone XRs are straight talk and show to be locked when looking in settings. Both were paid in full at time of purchase.Will this be an issue?

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

You won't be able to join or port in with a locked phone. You will need to contact Straight Talk if they are the ones that locked the phone. iPhone XR looks to be compatible.

Unknown_Finding
Novice III

These are the unlock policies for ST wireless. Use these as guides to determine if you are eligible. 

โ€œFor Customers with Apple devices: Straight Talk will automatically unlock the device when it becomes eligible for unlocking. For all Apple devices activated with Straight Talk prior to November 23, 2021, the device will be automatically unlocked after twelve (12) months of active Straight Talk Service. For Apple devices activated with new Straight Talk Service on the Straight Talk network on or after November 23, 2021, the device will be automatically unlocked sixty (60) days after activation in the absence of an indication of fraud.โ€