switching between two new plans

reecanada
Novice

Currently I belong to a party.  However, I often travel to Canada during summer/fall, so I'm thinking of switching to the new + plan so I can use my phone in Canada (instead of switching out my SIM card like I do now).  If I do that, can I then downgrade to the $30/month plan in the winter when I'm not going over the border? Can you switch between the two plans or are you locked into whichever one you pick?

7 REPLIES 7

ezfe
Novice

I have seen people say this is easy to do, but I can't verify myself the experience.

ezfe
Novice

Someone on Reddit said this was both possible and easy to do - no new sim cards required. However I haven't had a chance to verify that.

overlock
Novice III
  • You are able to switch between the plans.  You can switch from the $30 to $45 plan at any time.  Downgrading to the $30 plan from the $45 will occur at your next billing cycle. 

Yes this is correct per my understanding.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

How do you switch plans? I just left a party plan and want to go to the $30/month plan. I am currently on a $40/month plan. I don't see how to switch. 

I currently am on a $40/month plan. I don't see how to switch to a $30/month plan. Any ideas?

Trees
Novice

If you want to upgrade does it happen immediately?