Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Not able to update

I am trying to update and get the google 6a phone however every time I try, I get the message "You already have a device order in your account and cannot place another device order. Please contact our Care team for help.". I am receiving messages I n...

sim card

my new sim card will not work in my new phone but will in my old one 

Network shutting down?

My wife and I each have a Visible account. We both have the same model of phone(Moto Z4). She's getting emails from you about a requirement to upgrade her phone because "The network your plan is on will be shut down in September, and your service and...

sebrame by Novice II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade not going well

New sim card won't work in mt Samsung S21 .. I think it's maybe because I don't use or have wi fi ..barely know what it is ..do I need to go somewhere that has free wifi to do the upgrade ? Had to put the old sim card back in to get the phone to work...

Is there any visual voicemail with visible?

I am on a pixel 4aI Dial *86 to check my voicemail Is there any app that I can download to make the process much much easier to just have a visual of all the messages and pressing play? Thank you so much...

inGearX by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos