Any Members looking to join a Group for party pay ?

AngelEyes
Novice II

any members looking to join a group ? we have been here for a while with Visible (just not in the Community Forums ) myself , husband , and a couple of friends whom have now left us and visible 

we are looking to and for members to come on in our group and party pay so we can all save here 

. https://visible.com/p/The-Au-Diggers just click on the link here and it will bring you right on in to our group . i will be going in after posting this and making the group open to all as of now i got it set for private settings , but the link should allow you to come right on in 

Looking forward to seeing you all there . 

12 REPLIES 12

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Is there a reason not to join the bigger parties out there? I am intrigued.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

no not at all actually the bigger parties allow you more of a feeling with out having to worry about aome one dropping out of your group like which is what happened to us as we were only a 4 member group. as myself ,wife, and 2 friends who dropped out to another phone service . and no we are looking for members to try to help us get back to at least the 4 member requirement to meet the 25 dollar threshold .

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

I like the party name Au - Aurum (Gold) diggers 🙂

You could join the https://www.visible.com/p/Ollanketo 

yep that is why exactly we named our group that we are a couple of prospectors and gem hunters . both me ( Paul C )and my wife  Angeleyes ( grace)

and as well as when you leave a group to go join a new group they hit you for the full 40 dollars for the change as you are now a new member which i think stinks :(. i dont know if there is a way to work around that one as we have been here with visible for almost 2 years 

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

You could definitely save money and lock $25 per month with party pay if you join a large party.

I sent the link for the party pay i have. You are welcome to join.

will do if we get no bites thru the request and post we put on here by the first of next month . was trying to talk to chat operator b4 about the 40 newbie charge as a single line charge they wanted to try to hit us on by changing groups . which i dont think is far at all as we are already members of a group that just decreased in size . and as well as we are changing more then one line into the group we join ,if we cant get any more members to join ours .

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

I don't think visible charges you $40 for changing parties. From what i understand you and your wife are the two members in your party. You both can login into your respective accounts and then leave your current party and join our existing party.

NO penalty for that. Once you join delete this post. You are locked to $25/month

no it was just how my brain responded to how it read . the live agent explained it does that automatically and then boosts you down to the lower rate after you are in the group 

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Let me know of your experience once you join the big party from your existing one

JJZ109
Intermediate III

upstate-SC said: "I don't think visible charges you $40 for changing parties."

I agree with that. I found Visible Party Pay terms & conditions here:  Supplemental Terms | Visible

In the terms & conditions is this: 

"5. If a member joins a party or switches from one existing party to another party, that member will immediately begin enjoying the new party’s rate at their next payment date. The only exception is for an member using autopay who is trying to join a new party within 36 hours prior to their payment due date. In this scenario, the member will enjoy the new party’s rate the month following their next payment."

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Remove auto pay and join then!
So you can be able to enjoy $25 per month for the service