Reasons for switching parties?

hburbridge
Novice

I'm just researching Visible right now because it's a very affordable option for cell service and I don't think I quite understand why people switch parties if they already have the maximum discount?  What am I missing? 

I see in some of the posts that there are over 100+ people in the groups, wouldn't the monthly price still be the same at $25.00 because the group reached 4? 

Thank you for your input!

4 REPLIES 4

dgbydebbie
Novice III

The reason you would want to join a large party is because if people come and go you will always get the 25.00 or what ever is the lowest rate. If you have 4 and 1 leaves your bill goes up. Feel free to join our party we have a large enough base so your bill will always be the lowest monthly price offered. 

https://visible.com/p/Johnspartydisco

Well of course!  That makes perfect sense!  Appreciate the feedback.  😀

You have no idea how excited I am about reducing my monthly costs by switching to Visible!  It was a fluke I found them and I was a previous Verizon customer  I just hope the coverage is as good as Verizon **Fingers Crossed!!!**  have a good day! 

Yes this is very true, bigger parties are almost guaranteed to keep paying $25 a month for every user instead only 4 people in one party and some one leaves! 

VisibleForLife
Novice II

Hi, it does state that if you have 4 people in your party or more the price is still $25 a month for everyone on their site.