Hello, world!

FeralCheryl
Novice

I am very new to Android and mobile internet in general, so I wanted to go ahead and introduce myself.

My SIM card was mailed this morning, and after a bunch of slapstick adventures and comedies of errors, I am thrilled to say that I expect my next post to be from my visible account.

I settled on an inexpensive ZTE blade for Android, which I want to learn, and a compatible iPhone 7 that can probably be repaired if that doesn't work out.

I'm coming from Mint, so mildly grumpy about having to switch handsets, but over the moon about unlimited hotspot.

I want to be able to access the internet with my own hobby computers again.

I don't need to run Windows 11, the latest and greatest iMac, or stream Netflix.

I don't work online and have no need for $100+ dollar a month internet bills to use apps that are necessary to put food on other folks' tables.

Visible is perfect.

I just need to update my tech skillset a bit and wait for 5G before purchasing my "forever phone"...from Visible, of course, because who cares if it's locked for such a very, very short time?

I'll also need a party

plan and a patient ear, but I am not ready for a rent-a-grandkid to boss me around and lock me out of my own device....

....yet, anyway.

1 REPLY 1

Moxie
Superuser
Superuser

If you need a party, you can go to the savings spot (lots to choose from) or you can click on my profile name Scroll down to my posts and join my party. 

Best

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

Additional information needed? https://www.visible.com/help