Current Cell Service

trelgne
Novice

I am a current verizon cell subscriber. Do I need to terminate my existing service prior to signing up with visible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VisiblyPresent
Intermediate III

Despite being Visible by Verizon, they are different  business entities. You'd need to establish an account with Visible just as you would with any other carrier when switching to Visible. If looking to port your existing phone number to Visible, the Verizon account would be canceled on completing the port over.  If wanting a new phone number, you'd need to cancel the Verizon account yourself (presumably after activation is completed on Visible assuming you want to maintain Verizon service until that time).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

VisiblyPresent
Intermediate III

Despite being Visible by Verizon, they are different  business entities. You'd need to establish an account with Visible just as you would with any other carrier when switching to Visible. If looking to port your existing phone number to Visible, the Verizon account would be canceled on completing the port over.  If wanting a new phone number, you'd need to cancel the Verizon account yourself (presumably after activation is completed on Visible assuming you want to maintain Verizon service until that time).