Porting in number after trial period

mb67
Novice II

I would like to try Visible for a month or so while keeping my ATT service. Can I port in my ATT number later?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

stang67671
Intermediate II

I believe you can. Best thing to do is message a visible customer care agent. If you are not getting a clear message on chat you certainly can ask them to call you back. If you do decide to Join feel free to use my referral code 3mJFLq it will give you the 15.00 discount the first month and there is also a special going on with a visible provided code at checkout.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

stang67671
Intermediate II

I believe you can. Best thing to do is message a visible customer care agent. If you are not getting a clear message on chat you certainly can ask them to call you back. If you do decide to Join feel free to use my referral code 3mJFLq it will give you the 15.00 discount the first month and there is also a special going on with a visible provided code at checkout.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck. I tried, after a week, with daily chats to customer service for status and being told told 2 days,  I canceled the port and went with US Mobile. Number ported in less than 10 minutes.  Don't understand why it takes Visible so long to port in a number. Also, I  was driving around and noticed that I was getting 5G on my US Mobile sim  wheras, Visible was only showing LTE.  Visible SUCKS!