Account cannot be found

vsbacct
Novice

I have been a Visible customer since Dec 2018 with auto payment. Every month I am charged a fee and my line is active. Since June I no longer receive the "thanks for your payment" email, though my PayPal account is still charged monthly, and the line is still active.

I now try to login to make some changes, and then it seems my account cannot be found using my email. I tried online chat, but the CSR cannot find my account with my email either. They cannot use my Visible phone number to search for my account either. Now I am very frustrated... Anyone else lost account before? Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5

You have to ask the customer Care Rep to escalate it to the higher department after few days back and forth they should fix it

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

I suspect that your account might have been affected by the data breach in 2021 where many user accounts were compromised.

Please reach out to the customer care representative and tell them that you cannot access your account.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

I talked to a CSR and was told they could not find it without my email in their system.

Give them your phone number and tell them to create a ticket, if your phone is working it's obviously on the Verizon network the engines should be able to resolve it because your phone is active on the Verizon network, it will take a few days they will follow up on email till it's resolved 

I have the same exact issue, Been this way since the account hack in October of 2021. I give the same info every time and the csr says they need to escalate to next level. It never does. Sorry to say but this is the worst place for customer service, or should I say no service.How can I actually speak to someone who can make decisions.