Cannot obtain my referral code

Sparky1978
Novice

I have created an account ordered a sim, i was trying to get my referral code, but everything i have tried and read to do every time i do it or go to account there is no place to generate my own referral code can someone please help. 

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visible creates it for you. Last year when I joined I don't know how long it took but it might not get created until after you activate the SIM. I know it didn't take long to get it. I hate the app and access my account on my laptop instead. Check again after SIM is activated.

View solution in original post

georgeb
Intermediate II

Your account has to be active in order to generate the code in your account. Wait for the Visible SIM card and activate your service in the Visible application.

Hope it helps!

Thanks everyone that was the problem! 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visible creates it for you. Last year when I joined I don't know how long it took but it might not get created until after you activate the SIM. I know it didn't take long to get it. I hate the app and access my account on my laptop instead. Check again after SIM is activated.

Thanks everyone that was the problem! 

georgeb
Intermediate II

Your account has to be active in order to generate the code in your account. Wait for the Visible SIM card and activate your service in the Visible application.

Hope it helps!