Does actual "Customer Service" exist at Visible?

MikeInFla
Novice II

Serious question. using my own experience with Ticket #***** and the other basic customer service requests and questions I read in the forums. I have not heard ANYTHING from Visible on my issue (Visible's lack of an up-to-date address database) since last Tuesday, 6/18/2024. The only response has been giving ME 24 hours to provide a "valid" address (my address IS valid, as I receive US Mail) AND a request to return to my forum post to select the reply that solved my issue (my issue is NOT solved). I thought Visble might be a less expensive provider, but this Customer Service fiasco has me looking at other providers. Is that how Visible keeps costs low, extremely limited to non-existent Customer Service and/or Tech Support, to include number porting, obsolete address databases, and, apparently from what I read here, obsolete IMEI databases.

2 REPLIES 2

I would recommend reaching out  via social media either facebook or twitter.  Their customer service does exist.

I have used their chat with zero  result. I used the Visible forum with zero result. Why use another 3rd party system for Visible customer service?