Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

cannot access account

I am having issues accessing my account. When I log in, I'm asked for a verification code and the phone number that the code is being sent to is currently out of service. How do I get access to my account with this issue?

Texting issues

So it’s seems every time my bill comes due there is yet another issue with this service. This one is with texting now. I am getting texts from stores with my discounts or new promotions but from my contacts I am not. It’s telling me they are undelive...

Visible App iOS issue

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max iOS 16.1.1. After the update Thursday to 4.2.7 I can’t get to my account info in the app. After singing in, it takes me to the “Get started” screen where I can check my phone compatibility or shop phones. I have deleted th...

Resolved! Activation

I plugged the sim in yesterday at three PM. Still no service. What next?

4skinny by Novice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

activation

Visible app takes me to screen with "go to activation" button but won't let me push. Please advise?

will81 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos