Family Plan?

Supernaut
Novice

My wife and I would like to sign up. Can we get both of our phone numbers on the same account or do we need to sign up individually with separate accounts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

Two separate email addresses (accounts) although both accounts can use the same method (card) for payment.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

You need 2 separate accounts

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

Two separate email addresses (accounts) although both accounts can use the same method (card) for payment.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

why in the world would you require us to have to create 2 accounts, when we've always been used to having a family plan for 2,3, 4+ lines and phones managed by one family member?  This seems quite unprofessional or at bare minimum, it's just small-minded and excludes customers who are willing to pay more for simplcity. 

Has this been resolved yet or this the standard for multiple lines - separate accounts for each phone?  I want to bring 2 phones over and want to know if I need 2 separate accounts.  TY!

You still need 2 separate accounts with unique email addresses but the payment methods may be the same for each.

Please change this limitation! I want to manage family phones on 1 account not keep track of extra emails.

I agree, one account for numerous lines.

DIDO! is there a live person to speak with as Connai is really useless and keeps going around and around. I want to have multiple family all retired on the same account, too.