For those with a phone not compatible on new plan...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got off chat with the answer to why my Moto G Power(2021) is not compatible. I was told the hardware in the phone doesn't match what is needed for the new plan and also had something to do with the technology and the new card they are sending out. I think that is BS and they blacklisted it. I tried a few carriers and it is compatible even with the current Verizon plans. I did ask why and all the person said was they are separate from Verizon.

So for those that have phone that is working on the current plan but shows not compatible when you try to upgrade to the new plan you will have to buy a new phone. 

I also had the problem when trying to order a new phone from them it told me I already had a phone order in my account. They did fix that. If you have that problem also you will need to get a hold of them to get that fixed. 

I am not switching yet since the switch will cost me $5 more a month but we will be notified when we have to make the change. We will get a new card but our account and phone number will all remain the same.

Facebook Messenger and Twitter is a waste of time. FB I messaged them 4 days ago and Twitter 3 days ago and no answer on those. 45 minutes today waiting on chat and over 20 minutes to get my few questions answered.

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

This gets even better. I was thinking about buying a Moto G Power(2022) off of eBay unlocked. like new, at half the price, had the seller send me the the IMEI number and I checked it and get the message your device will be compatible soon. I shouldn't have to buy a phone every year and I certainly shouldn't have to buy it from Visible when a few of the reasonably priced phone I get get new for $60 to over $100 less, this is new not used. I guess I will be waiting until December now before trying to buy a phone and hopefully I can find something reasonably priced.