IMPOSSIBLE to get in touch with a live agent in the last couple of days!!

yamilopezg21
Novice

I have been seeing that a lot of us have been having trouble these past couple of days to get a live agent, Visible claims that has support 24/7 but as a customer I have only been left waiting for hours several times since yesterday when trying to reach a live agent. I REALLY need to activate my new phone, when I was trying to do it, it got stuck, and since yesterday it's been impossible to get any kind of support, neither through the chat, facebook messenger or twitter!! Is there any way we can get the support to a live agent? I am starting to get tired of this!

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, those are your only options. I'm sure they'll get to you right after me, I've only been waiting just over 30 days to upgrade or add a new plan ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

https://community.visible.com/t5/Need-help/Caveat-Emptor/m-p/25032#M3519

CurlyFoot
Novice II

I was able to successfully contact someone through the chat feature through an internet browser. The app kept crashing, and I got nothing through Facebook or Twitter.

mharper
Novice

I tried to use the Visible Chat to verify a few things before signing up but got nothing on any platform. Then I read all y'alls horror stories. I then tried Reach Mobile and got a useful human in less than 2 minutes.  They have a 1-800 # and texted my mobile back to verify my IMEI. Think my decision has been made!

SomeHelpPls
Novice III

My impression is that you will only get help UNTIL you sign up, then you're on your own.

Very observant!  Unfortunately they donโ€™t tell you that up front ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

I agree. Now that I'm in, there's no help. Anyone tried the CEO?

SomeHelpPls
Novice III

After about an hour, I'm 49th in line for a chat!  Horray!!!

SomeHelpPls
Novice III

Update, just sharing this info so you won't have to slog thru a wait for chat...

To change over to the new plans, use the Visible app on your phone.  It appears to be the only way.  Then, wait for a new SIM and the next billing cycle (but don't hold your breath).

We already know that!!  The app doesnโ€™t have the same things depending on your phone, and operating system.  On my phone the switch option was available twiceโ€”both times it errored out & t said to contact customer care (chat) to resolve.

Anonymous
Not applicable

SomeHelpPls
Novice III

Uh, oh.  That is not very encouraging.  The reality is that they are falsely promoting all these positive reviews, while service continues to be inadequate.  I'll be contacting the consumer protection division of my state's attorney general's office if it takes more than a month to get the new SIM.