Is anyone having phone network problems

Adamsgga32
Novice III

About sometime after 9 am, my wife and I started having problems making phone calls, anybody else having problems?

3 REPLIES 3

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

I can't speak specifically to Wednesday at 9am, but I have had a few times where phone calls would not go out, a simple reboot of the phone helped resolve the problem.  If you did not try that, that is one of the first things I typically try.

I know it sounds like the old IT support days, but it works for me most of the time.  :shrug:

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

I have rebooted my phone as well periodically and it has helped restore my service.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

phoneman2021
Superuser
Superuser

I have had issues with call quality.   I have had several people complain.  This is not a all the time issue but when it happens it is bad.  The only way to fix it is to hang up and call back.