No cell service since 1/11, now Visible Web and App say 502 Server Error.

Maia
Novice

1/14/23

cannot access website or use app. 502 Server Error

No service in major US metro area beginning on Wednesday 1/11/23.

Numerous chats (hahahahahaha) smarmy and ZERO help. 

Updated software.

Hard reset.

Factory Reset.

Tried the suggestion on this site to input a different SIM and then try again with the Visible SIM.

SIM failed to activate.

3 REPLIES 3

I have been having the same problem- No bars (theyโ€™re either greyed out or say โ€œSOSโ€) I was told I needed to upgrade to a new plan- but I was in a โ€œparty payโ€ so I had to leave my party, pay for a month of regular priced service, then I could upgrade to the new plan. (What am I supposed to do for this month?!ยฟ)

But my family was able to upgrade with no issues? I did it in hubs phone just to make sure it wasnโ€™t a user error, and it was a seamless upgrade for his phone. 
I'm back on here killing time waiting for customer service because guess what- I have no service again. (3x this week AND Iโ€™m out of state on a trip right now)

best of luck to you- 

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Have you paid for the service? Check if the auto-pay is enabled. Try to access the website from incognito window of Chrome.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

Unclip0293
Novice II

It looks like the HTTP Gateway error 502 is a common theme here.

Not only is not resolved yet, it's also not being addressed or acknowledged by the moderators as far as I can see.

I'm in the process of porting my number to Visible, and now I can't it even login to check the status of my brand new account.