Receiving Calls From Overseas on Standard Visible Plan Not Visible+ Plan

kyletan3006
Novice

Hello,

I was wondering if I could receive calls from Singapore in the US on my standard Visible plan. I am not on Visible+ plan (this plan allows for calling overseas).

Many thanks,

Kyle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I can't say for sure but as far as I know an incoming call is like any other incoming call and shouldn't matter where it comes from. You should be able to receive the call. If you can contact the person or party by email or message them through social media just have them try and call you. You should receive the call as long as they are able to call the US on their plan. That would be the easiest.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I can't say for sure but as far as I know an incoming call is like any other incoming call and shouldn't matter where it comes from. You should be able to receive the call. If you can contact the person or party by email or message them through social media just have them try and call you. You should receive the call as long as they are able to call the US on their plan. That would be the easiest.

Thanks for the information Kevin!

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

If you are in US and on visible base plan. All incoming calls are not charged. The caller on the other end pays for the call (in your case it is from Singapore).

Today we have lots of messengers that use internet for VOIPs (Eg., WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.) Give it a try. Both you as well as the caller from Singapore just need internet and can talk for a long time.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.