Visible Joke (Iphone 14 Pro Issues)

visiblejoke
Novice II

I have been having the same exact issues as everyone else with the iPhone 14. I kept timing out of the chat yesterday. Someone mentioned that you should open the chat and hit your name at the top right then hit 'account' to ensure you do not time out. I did this every few minutes in hopes of it working, which it did. After spending an hour and a half waiting, I finally reached a live person. The chat ended randomly while we were greeting each other and not surprisingly well before I received any help. What a waste of time =D. Now I am debating leaving Visible Wireless as any reasonable person would with the worst phone experience ever, while I wait on the live chat and potentially waste more hours reading forums and waiting for assistance on live chat. Also, keep in mind that you are in line with hundreds of people. It took over an hour for me to receive a message in the chat stating that I was finally "#50" in line.

5 REPLIES 5

Tral225
Novice III

Same issue here. Literally nothing from Visible. The โ€˜solutionโ€™ on this thread might be valid but you canโ€™t even get in touch with this incompetent customer service.

I have waited 6+hours last night and now have been waiting 5+ today with no help.

TySturg
Novice II

I quickly got to #5 this morning before the chat crashed, of course. I've been trying since 2pm yesterday...

visiblejoke
Novice II

I got back on live chat right after the initial one suddenly ended. I waited for over an hour, but this time it did not get to the point where I had the "#50" count down. Since I had to leave my house, I decided to quickly change carriers. I saw that several people went with Mint. After doing brief research, I quickly had an up and running iPhone within 10 minutes with Mint. 

Forty-Two
Novice II

Getting in to the chat support can be frustrating. The best advice is to pick a less busy time to try. I had difficulty during prime time one day, so I just tried the next day at 6 AM . That worked much better and I got in with little waiting. Keep in mind that once you get the initial glitches worked out on your account you should be fine for years

What did they tell you to do?