Visible SMS Short Code Problem

ModelADave
Novice

My iPhone is not receiving SMS short codes sent by Visible. This has been an issue since I switched in Visible in August 2022. It means that I cannot edit my profile, for example.

I am receiving short codes from other companies. My spouse switched to Visible shortly after I did - she is receiving short codes from Visible. I have texted to Visible at 67777 from my phone and get an automated response. I do have a number of phone #'s blocked on my phone, but no one at Visible has asked me to check a specific number to make sure that I'm not blocking their SMS messages. I wonder if there's a setting on my iPhone that needs to be tweaked, but haven't been able to review settings with anyone at Visible.

I have had many chats with the support team at Visible, and my case has been escalated several times. The escalation team has emailed me several times to tell me that my problem has been fixed, but that is not the case. 

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced or has any suggestions as to how to fix this problem. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

bdrurylo
Novice

Were you able to resolve it?  I've been having the same problem.  It seems like canceling the service and account, and opening another account (if one decides to stay) is the only solution.  

jsake
Novice II

Were either of you able to resolve this issue? I am having the same problem and multiple chats/troubleshooting sessions with Visible customer service hasn't helped.

jsake
Novice II

Were either of you able to resolve this? I am having the same issue and Visible customer service has yet to provide a solution after a multiple chat sessions and escalations.

jsake
Novice II

Update: Visible Care has not yet been able to fix the SMS short code issue. However, they finally decided to just change my shipping and service address for me, so I'm satisfied.

They had me go through several troubleshooting steps: toggling Airplane mode; taking out the SIM card and reinserting; resetting network settings. None of those worked.

vismakesmesad
Novice

I'm having the same problem. The support I'm getting is infuriatingly frustrating, too. They keep closing the support ticket as being "resolved" without verifying with me that they've actually fixed the problem.