Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Chat session terminated for quality issues

After waiting in the chat queue for 90 minutes, Visible worked by issue for another 70 minutes. The issue was that I could not receive or make phone calls. I was told that there was an issue on the back end. So I sat and waited, while I received a mi...

Can I have 2 esims with visible? Iphone 14 pro max

Hi I have 1 esim with visible already and i want to upgrade to a new iphone 14 but when i do this i want to migrate my other number thats with another service provider to visible also. So then i have 2 numbers with visible, is that possible at this s...

resmec by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activation

I ordered a SIM card for my s22 ultra I used the imei for that and everything and I even ported my number. Sadly befor the sim came my s22 ultra got damaged and I was wondering if I can activate it in another phone like my iPhone 12.

Fus by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot receive calls

So, after updating my plan to the $30/month, I am unable to receive phone calls. Is there actually a SIM card coming?