Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Pixel 7a Not updating to new (June 2023) security update

Hello. I have a Pixel 7a and have been trying to update it to the June 2023 security patch and it keeps telling me it's up to date (with the May 2023 security patch). My wife's Pixel 5a updated fine a few days ago when the patch was released. I just ...

GoDawgs by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot send pictures and get group messages separately

I have an iphone 12 and switched to visible which seemed to mess everything up. I cannot send pictures to non-iphone users. I can text them, but cannot send pictures. I also get group messages separately if a non-iphone user is in the group message. ...

mokiser by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Will a 1st gen Apple Watch with GPS and Cellular work on Visible network ?

krw by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service on iPhone 14

Began having service issues over 24 hours ago on visible after being on the network with same phone since last fall. Got online with chat support the next morning and after being on with them for 3 HOURS, they stopped responding and now I have absolu...

smauer by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stuck on SOS

Ive gone through the full troubleshooting with an agent. got to authentication and it asks for an SMS code. I cant get SMS codes due to my SOS status. Ive tried recieving via Wifi-calling, but when i change the status in my phone's settings, It redir...

Nephter by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos