Again

sirmuzz
Novice III

In chat again!!!!!

- On the day of signup, 72 hours to fix phone.
- Two weeks later e sim not working, another 9 hours in chat

- Since the fixed my e sim they said i didn't port my number fast enough and tried to remove my promotions...another 8 hours to get that fixed
- wife's phone on visible quit working, 18 hours to fix that one
- today alone..... promotions were removed - 4 hours to fix that, then realized i could send SMS messages but not receive them....STILL NOT FIXED
I consider Visible to be in breach of contract but they refuse to unlock the sim and are holding me hostage.

Visible LOVES to tell you that your issue is Priority....that means 18 to 24 hours of waiting FYI.

This is an HONEST, and VERIFIABLE review.

17 REPLIES 17

sirmuzz
Novice III

After my last post, i was able to convince the manager to call me.  After explaining my case, the Visible Care manager agreed to unlock my phone.  He told me it would be a couple of hours.  Hours later i get an email from Visible Specialty team telling that since i only activated my phone today, they were not going to unlcok my phone. What does anyone have to do to get any customer service from visible.  One step forward and 2 backwards.  My chats with support always end up with a need for more support.  It never ENDS!!!!

And im still in chat trying to resolve it

sirmuzz
Novice III

Still not resolved.

sirmuzz
Novice III

back in chat.....again......it never stops

sirmuzz
Novice III

latest update they say its going to take another 4-24 hours....im serious this never ends.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you just bought the phone from Visible they are not going to unlock it, it needs to remain in service on Visible on your account for 60 days.

If you are having issues with eSIM and as long as you don't have an iPhone 14 try a pSIM instead. That may solve your issues. 

Ive been a customer since Jan.  If you ever have an issue with your sim, the first thing support does is reset your esim.  The effect of this is, that also resets your activation date and any promotions you had become unassociated with your account, and your unlock timer resets automatically.  They have had continuous issue with the esim, resulting in numerous resets, resulting in Hours upon hours upon hours of chat getting my promotions reassociated and now they keep siting the lates esim reset date as the "activation date" and refuse to unlock.  Seems the esim reset is the "Visible Magic Bullet" that resets all your promotions and unlock timer and continues to keep you hostage.  After it awhile it start becoming evident its by design.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If that is the case than the next time you are in contact with CS have them look at your account history and it will show the date purchased and they should unlock it if not tell them you are going to file a complaint with the FCC, actually don't tell them and just file it. I used to have a link to the FCC page for Visible but might be easier for you to do a search for it.

That is a great idea.  I have kept most of my chat transcripts.  They have checked my account and said they were going to fix it over and over, then over the phone...but yet the do not.....and it still continues....now they say there is something "special" with my esim and they need to engineer a special solution or it might affect the system.....not sure what they are doing over there.

sirmuzz
Novice III

Just got an email from the Specialty group saying it will be two days.......back into chat again!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sirmuzz
Novice III

So...back in chat again...Speciatly telling me Apple has my phone locked.  When i called BS, they admited they had it locked again and they would unlock.  Did not unlock it agian.  Next chat i got another manager on the phone who went back to the line "You just activated yesterday..." again and told me i had to wait until June....hung up on him back in chat again noww they are back to "We unlocked it but dont know why your phone is till locked...".   Its one lie after another, one delay after another......

sirmuzz
Novice III

this is truly special....

sirmuzz
Novice III

back in chat, had me reset my phone.  Relunctantly i did as requested now we are back to they cannot download a sim to my phoone again and im dead in the water.  Did mention 1 step forward, 2 steps backward.  Feels like groundhog day.  This community is becoming my daily chat blog...this is becoming a way of life not a tech support phone call.  Im going to start a community of people watching me wither away in Visible support chat

sirmuzz
Novice III

truly special...

sirmuzz
Novice III

to be clear each person i have spoke to has been polite and courteous...its the overall results and the repetition of the issues that drive you crazy like some water torture.  nothing personal to visible chat persons per se, the experience is a disaster in whole

sirmuzz
Novice III

And the adventure continues... now i got pushed over to Facebook messenger cause they needed a screenshot and ended up having explain myself all over again to another person as if i just contacted him out of the blue.  The wheel continues to spin... only now i have had no service again for over an hour again and now end in site....turely horrible, not sure how they can make this any worse if they tried

sirmuzz
Novice III

Well i finally got away from visible...they finally unlocked the sim and gave me a port out....then proceeded to turn off the existing service mid-port so now i stuck in port limbo and my number of 30 years is most likely gone now.  Guess they got their final haha at my expense.  It was the last one they will ever get.  Buyer beware.