Do you use MMS -> Email to send your texts or pictures to your Email?

lacakid
Novice III

IF you do use this it used to work as of April 2021 but like a lot of good things come to and end ๐Ÿ˜ž

If you do use this feature and would like it to continue let's comminicate this to Visible so they will put ot back!! It's a useful feature to be able to send texts or picture to your personal email from your phone through the SMS/MMS messaging!

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there!

Thanks for raising this concern. The steps below should allow you to send your SMS/MMS as an email.

1. Open your texting app on your phone.
2. In the recipient field, enter an email address where you would normally type in a phone number.
3. Write your message as normal and send it. Your message should automatically be converted into an email.

If you're still experiencing issues, then I'd recommend contacting the Visible Care Team for further assistance. Please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

This was the Tier 3 answer:

Hey Mr. Biden! This is Kevin with the Visible Care team reaching out regarding the issue youโ€™re experiencing with sending MMS messages to your email. We understand your concern but at this time Visible does not support the sending of MMS messages to email services. However, I will be sure to pass long your feedback about making it an official feature as it was working for you before and it is a must-have for you. We truly apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and we greatly appreciate your patience.

If you need any additional help on your case [#XXXXXXXX], get in touch with our Visible Care team! You can tweet us @VisibleCare, tap Help in the app, chat in through the website, or send us a message on the Visible Facebook page.

=======================================================================

I don't think I should have to download 3rd party chat or social apps sorry to get a hold of a company that I PAY for $$$... Chat or Phone or Forums should be good enough ๐Ÿ˜ž   but we can agree to disagree if we do.  I just spoke with Kevin on the phone also... It also I am told works for others? so why not me?

Thanks,

Thomas Biden Jr.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello again!

I definitely understand how frustrating this is, but the Care Team are the only ones that can assist with this issue. Since troubleshooting is going to require that your account to be accessed or affect your SIM and network elements this would need to be done via chat. I recommend reaching out to them through your preferred chat method on the website or by using Facebook and Twitter.

lacakid
Novice III

TJ well definitely if I could get some help without having to tweet or Facebook considering I don't use them and really should have to!  Visible to the best of my knowledge was not created for young kids, millennials etc.  It was created by Hans Vestberg because his duaughters BF caaught an STD and passed it to her, because he didn't want her to be using a "Verizon" phone and get exposed as what she would be called, he spun off Visible it was never supposed to be a "real" company but it became one by accident [public article you can verify]....  So since this is the rushed reason for the company lots of bells and whistles are missing but are supposed to be here since it is 100% Verizon.. just spun off a little but still 100% Verizon...

So the story goes...... Anyways thanks!