How to get the best service in my area

Adventurays
Novice II

Hi all!  As I’m just getting started with this visible plan I want some insights on how other users get the best service and reception for their area especially here in the northeast/east coast area… thoughts? 

3 REPLIES 3

beav
Superuser
Superuser

Welcome aboard. 

If you are hapoy great, if not, consider the following:

-If you can't call out, try rebooting your phone. This helps 90% of the time for me.

-You can also try toggling airplane mode on, then off.

-You can always take out and reinsert your SIM card.

-If you wonder what your download speeds are, be sure to use the Verizon suggested site:

https://www.verizon.com/speedtest/

-If you have an issue, you can start a chat session with Visible tech support.

-Lastly, if you have a 5G phone, sme people are finding 4G service is still faster. Run a speed test under both scenarios.

If my advice helped you, "kudos" would be appreciated as well as accepting my solution.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

on my pc connected to Hughesnet your link for verizon speed test works, but on my verizon phone it loops back to the verizon sales page.

That is not good. Which browser are you using? I just tried the link again with Brave, and it works fine.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.