Ready to activate? Here’s how.

VisibleMgr
Intermediate II

Like with most things Visible: activating service is pretty simple. So we’re going to run through how to activate Visible service. It can all start when you get your Visible SIM kit in the mail. Once you have that, follow these steps:

1. Put your SIM in your device. 
    • View our how-to instructions here.
  2. Connect your device to the internet.
  3. If you haven’t already, download the Visible app on your device.
  4. Tap the app and log into your account.
  5. Make sure all of the items on the activation checklist are checked off.
  6. Press the blue Activate button.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions.
  8. Rejoice.

Are you still having trouble?
Click here or chat into Care via our app or social.

10 REPLIES 10

Starfox
Novice III

Adding a few things I needed to do to successfully activate:

Disable any VPN software such as Cloudflare.

Disable any custom Private / Encrypted DNS (also known as DoH or DoT).

Without doing those things the app just didn’t want to proceed through the activation steps. Once finished you can re-enable it.

— Starfox

Please starfix help me activating my phone

Can't  get  phone  connected 

smgrinus
Intermediate

Is the procedure pretty much the same if you are already on Visible but just upgrading your phone? 

Edamaso
Novice II

E sim instructions needed

Cramlick
Novice

Can't log into app because of 2 step authentication needs to be setup. Can't setup phone because I can't receive a text until my phone is setup. Catch 22!!

Cramlick
Novice

Catch 22. Can't activate the SIM you sent for a network upgrade (phone was working fine), because I'm now forced to setup 2 factor authentication. Can't setup 2 factor because I have to be able to receive a text message!. Can't receive a text message because I can't active the SIM you sent!!! 

jtemplo9
Novice

No didn't work that way I followed that steps nothing works.

RayQwan
Novice

I also had the gray activate button and was jammed. It wasn't until I verified my email did it activate. Operator error..😀

Mav51
Novice

What if I don't have a phone that's compatible. How do I pick a plan and sign up? I've been trying for hours and nothing works.