Account login

Sugar76
Novice

My phone is broken when I try to login to my visible account on another device it sends a code via smsbugi cant get it because the screen is totally busted. How can I log in 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to get a hold of customer service by chat, Facebook messenger or Twitter DM and have them temporarily disable your 2FA.

I have several times all they do is send a link that takes me to the log in page that sends an SMS that I can't read because the screen is broken on my visible device. What is another way to get help? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your only options for customer service is what I already posted. The link they send you is for verification it shouldn't be a link for the sign on page. 

You can try messaging them on Reddit, https://www.reddit.com/user/VisibleCareSupport/ click this link, on the right side it says more options, send them a message. Otherwise chat, FB or Twitter are the only ways to get help. When in chat make sure and type agent so you aren't chatting with the robot.

Jonathan
Novice III

Contact support on any of the major social media sites. They will disable 2FA and then you should be able to get everything back working again.

Sugar76
Novice

I have several times all they do is send a link that takes me to the log in page that sends an SMS that I can't read because the screen is broken on my visible device. What is another way to get help?