Activation loop

QuentinY03
Novice

I am new to Visible as of today. Just received my SIM card a few hours ago. I inserted it and went into the Visible app. I then restarted my phone just like it said. After doing that I went back into the app and it started making me do the same steps again. I have turned on airplane mode, restarted, reset network options, made sure my new number is selected for everything but nothing is working. For some reason I am able to access the web but it is very very restricted and slow. When I say “restricted” I mean some websites will not load possibly due to how much data it needs. I have no idea what to do at this point. Please send ideas! Also my 25 dollar payment has went through my bank and Visibles system.

Additional Information: I am on an iPhone 11 with iOS 14.6

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there!

Thanks for raising this concern. Our Care team will be best able to assist you here; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there!

Thanks for raising this concern. Our Care team will be best able to assist you here; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

Issue has been resolved! Thank you!!

I’m having the same issue how did you get it resolved? 

Same problem as above.  Desperately need help. Chatted with 7 live agents all get me to the part where they send a text verification code. Problem is I haven't  been able to receive calls text or emails since the new sim. Have been without service since inserting new sim two days ago.  No one at visible can help with new or old sim card. What can you do before I am forced to find another carrier?