Can't readd esim due to 2FA SMS issue

Tan01701
Novice

my pixel 5 had an issue with the esim as I wasn't getting text nor data. It showed no service. I did a network reset on my phone and erased the esim. I tried logging into my visible account both on my phone and computer to add my esim back onto my phone and I am getting into a 2FA issue. the 2FA is being sent via SMS instead to my e-mail. So I can't log in to readd my esim onto my phone. What do I do here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to contact customer service and have the 2FA disabled. For chat on the sign in page there is a little blue box in the bottom righthand corner of the page. You can also get a hole of them by using Facebook messenger or Twitter, both of these icons can be found in the bottom right-hand corner of this page. I prefer Facebook to get in touch with customer service. Good luck!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to contact customer service and have the 2FA disabled. For chat on the sign in page there is a little blue box in the bottom righthand corner of the page. You can also get a hole of them by using Facebook messenger or Twitter, both of these icons can be found in the bottom right-hand corner of this page. I prefer Facebook to get in touch with customer service. Good luck!

I have this same problem, but do not have twitter or FB and cannot get someone other than Connai in chat. What can I do??

Ty customer service while chatting with Connai, then shell asked what's wrong the say slow speeds or something then it will connect you to a live person.

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Hopefully Visible addresses the issues with 2FA soon.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.