Don't ask for a replacement SIM - it will cut your service OFF

KRS03
Novice III

As soon as a replacement is scheduled to be mailed, your service will be cut off.  Even if you explicitly ask to keep your service active.  If you (or Visible) is simply guessing that a new SIM will fix a problem, be careful.

If FedEx is not working as expected (my delivery is two days late) you will have no phone.  What's worse is, if you enable 2FA (two factor authentication) you will not be able to log into your Visible account.  That is the only way to find your tracking information.  

No phone, no SMS, no authentication, no account access, no chat.  If you have the appropriate social media account, you may reach someone.  Your account will be re-activated for 24 hours without enabling 2FA.

What's worse is, I sincerely don't expect a new SIM to fix my problem of:  No roaming data while in Canada.  I also have no Wi-Fi calling, anywhere.  Two chronic issues with some Motorola phones which aren't being addressed by Visible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

As far as chat goes that is still available without signing into your account. On a laptop or desktop on your sign in page there is a little blue box in the bottom right hand corner, that will open the chat dialog box, it will say it would be better to sign in but you don't have to.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

As far as chat goes that is still available without signing into your account. On a laptop or desktop on your sign in page there is a little blue box in the bottom right hand corner, that will open the chat dialog box, it will say it would be better to sign in but you don't have to.

Thanks for this bit of info.  I should have been aware of this and it would of sped things along.

phoneman2021
Superuser
Superuser

Motorola  phones are phones I would never recommend.  They don't get a lot of updates for one.  Second once Visible shipps it it is not there  fault if Fedex doesn't get it to you on time.  Third this an advantage to e sim.

Unfortunately, PM'21, not everyone can have a superior phone with eSIM capability.

My gripe is still both with FedEx and with Visible.  Once back online I see that the order shown in my account does not have the tracking # as they had promised.

As for FedEx, unlike UPS, even if you have an account with them they do not show you all packages destined for your address.  You MUST have a tracking or door tag # to get any information from them.