Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Reactivation of new account

Got my SIM card but mis-splaced it so my service was terminated. Do I need to start over or can the original card be re-activated?

Mike_Q by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong Device Name in App

On the Visible App under Account, then “devices” it continues to show my old device model. Visible Chat says they show the iPhone 14Pro, even though the App shows an iPhone 13Pro! I have changed eSim, deleted and signed into App, but nothing seems to...

RJRCO by Novice II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Do NOT Update Your Service

Do not update your service! I mean it. Received this ‘cool’ email from Visible saying that I am eligible to update the service to a better network coverage but this would require changing the plan. The email said it would be at the same cost (making ...

address to return phone

Does any one know how and where to return the phone I purchased from Visible? They are unable to activate the phone because they cannot verify my email. Therefore the phone is useless and I need to return it and get a refund.

sward by Novice II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

problems with 2 step verification

After activating and porting my number, the phone works fine for calls, texts, and data. However, when I try to access the app or website, I never get a text or email with the code to enable 2 step verification. I have been on 2 chats with agents and...

SC by Novice
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos