In port rejection

Rw2
Novice
  • My son, daughter and I tried to port our numbers to visible from Cricket wireless. Attempting to go from a group plan, to 3 separate phone plans and visible rejected it. Even though I verified the correct account number transfer pin. I also verified that our account is active and in good standing. The visible agent I spoke with was not any help. Is there any other reason why the port would not be accepted? Or any other options I can try? We want to separate our plan. Does having different addresses affect it?
1 REPLY 1

Addresses would only be rejected if they are not registered in the USPS database to receive mail. If it is a new address receiving mail it may not be in Visible's system yet. 

Visible is single line accounts, are you using a separate email addresses for each line?

Are the phones compatible with Visible, do they pass the IMEI checker?

If yes to the last two questions that I am not sure what the issue would be. I never ported in, just started with a new number so I am unfamiliar with the process. You will activate with a new temporary number before the port can happen. Only thing I can say is try customer service again and if that person fails ask for a supervisor. Just keep in mind when you first sign into chat you are speaking to an AI bot(Connai) to get a actual agent type agent in the chat box.

Good luck!