Multiple Errors Porting In App

maxwellbarton
Novice II

Multiple errors activating and porting. Service still active for number I'm trying to port in. Been waiting on Chat for 2 hours and still number 14 in line. Not happy with this so far, might stick with Verizon if there is not a quick solution. My service works, so It doesn't make sense that it's showing I have an eSIM order in progress. Seems like it would be complete if it's working. 

Error #1 in website on PC: You have an eSIM order in progress. Please resume your order on Visible's app or contact Care for help.

Error #2 on app when trying to port number from old carrier. "Oops. An error occurred. Please try again later"

3 REPLIES 3

maxwellbarton
Novice II

Now the chat automatically closed and gave me a message that it timed-out. Also sent a FB message per the help page's recommendation, and no response. The website is very slow and some pages never fully load. Tested in 4 browsers. Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari on desktop, Mac, iOS and Android. 

maxwellbarton
Novice II

Update: Hours later I was connected with chat and got this solved in about 15 minutes. Everything is now working. Ported number came through almost immediately. I'm happy now

If you don't mind me asking how did you do that?