My Texting Now Working

MikeN
Novice III

Contact an Agent on Chat, confirm your account Email, follow the Agents instructions. My wait time for an Agent was 70 minutes. However, my texting is now working. Thank you Agent Amy‌👍‌‌👍‌‌👍‌‌👍👍

5 REPLIES 5

Twittel
Novice III

Are you saying that visible requires a live chat agent to fix, rather than "push" out an update to all users? 

I'm saying that I was able to resolve my texting issue by contacting an Agent and following the instructions I was given. The Agent also went into my account and fixed what ever the problem was on the Visibles end. I'm sure Visible is working on an overall update / push to all effected users.

kvelezvsc
Novice III

See if you can get a text message verification from a 5-digit number such as a bank, hospital, online account, or other institutions such as Visible.  I bet that is not working

Yes, I was able to get a 5-digit number / text to come into my phone texting app. Visible texted my phone to test.

Ok, Just joined this happy conversation as I no longer can receive any text message verification from any bank or online account. 😡