Payment

lorenrobinson
Novice

I tried to activate services, but you system will now accept my credit card (ATM-Visa). 

I do not know how to proceed. Is there a phone number I may call to get this resolved ??

2 REPLIES 2

First off if it is an ATM cash card and not a credit card it won't work. Nor do refillable gift cards, need to be a regular credit card. If you have PayPal you can use that.

As for contacting Visible customer service they do not have a call center and no phone number. In order to contact them you can go on their website, click the help tab and click the little blue box bottom right and chat with them, other options are to message them on one of their social media platforms such as X, Instagram, Facebook and even on Reddit on their support page. 

If you are the type that needs a phone number to talk to someone Visible is not right for you. 

jmaz103
Novice III

If you reach out to Visible customer service via chat, you can ask them to call you. But an ATM card is not going to work as a payment method. You need a regular credit or debit card.