Promos cancelled?

JacobEnglert
Novice

So I saw the free Beats Studio Buds and $300 gift card promo on Nov 27th and ordered an iPhone 14 pro because of those deals. I received my phone today and transferred over my old phone number and now Iโ€™m not seeing either of those promos anymore. Did both of those promos happen to end today because I swear I saw advertisements for them just earlier today before I got my phone number switched over. I didnโ€™t see anywhere when I bought the phone that there was an expiration date for the promo or that it could be expired after you purchase their service and phone.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

The promos change on a regular basis and from what I see every 3 to 4 weeks. From the threads lately I think these promos are a hoax since it seems like there have been a lot of posts about customers not getting the promos. You will find out after the 3rd billing period if you will actually get it. Good luck!

Doggy-mama
Intermediate II

On your account - overview page, does it list any promotions? I have had my account nearly 2 years, and the promos (which I did receive) still show on that page.