SIM to eSIM failed & Online chatting not responding

silvaurus
Novice

Switching from iPhone13 to 14 and failed migrating from SIM to eSIM.

Now no service on both sides.

Online chat waiting eternally.

Even failed transferring my number to other companies at this moment.

What can be even worse than this???

Definitely the most horrible experience both technology-wise and service-wise in my entire life.

THANK YOU, visible!

5 REPLIES 5

macb00kemdanno
Novice II

I've been logged out of online chat 5 times from the website in the past 2 hours of trying. I sent in a request to a representative through Facebook Messenger at 4PM EST and am still waiting on a response. Such lackluster customer service!

TySturg
Novice II

I'm in the same situation. Unfortunately I thought I could remove the eSIM profile and reinstall to attempt activation a second time, but sadly I can't even install the eSIM profile again...

TySturg
Novice II

I'm in the same situation. Unfortunately I thought I could remove the eSIM profile and re-install, but sadly it doesn't appear like there's a prompt to go through the activation flow a second time. Add no responses from their chat...

TySturg
Novice II

I'm in the same situation, however, I removed the eSIM profile which appears to have been a mistake. Sadly I can't even attempt activation again. Without two phones now and a SIM somewhere in limbo...

You have to reload the eSIM on the new phone with the help of the costumer care but reaching a rep could be very difficult