Trade In

Rjdarst
Novice

Where do I find the shipping label and instructions to mail back a phone that I am trading in

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would assume they email it to you once you finish the trade in and order. Details below but it doesn't mention. Hopefully at some point someone will respond to you thread that has traded. They sold me my phone last year but apparently they don't want mine back as it is not on the trade in list.

How to trade-in your device

Get your trade-in estimate

Answer a few quick questions about your device and receive a trade-in estimate on the spot.

Find your new phone

Browse the Visible store to choose the new or pre-owned phone you want, then make your purchase through Visible...

Send in your old phone

Print your return label, make sure phone's securely packaged with location finder turned off and SIM removed, and ship it out within 21 days of placing your order. You will receive your final trade-in value once phone has been evaluated and its condition has been verified.

Get paid

Your credit will be applied to the payment method you used to purchase your phone. If we can't credit that payment method for any reason, youโ€™ll receive a pre-paid gift card in the amount of your credit. Either way, you get paid!

JJZ109
Intermediate III

In the FAQs, there is this: How Do I Trade In My Phone on Visible?

"Q: How do I send back the trade-in device and how long do I have?

A: Go to your account management, and print out the prepaid return label to return your old trade-in phone."