Visible text messaging is down!

groundhog
Novice III

I know 3 people on Visible, and none of them can receive text messages.  Everyone can send text messages. Visible technical support has not been helpful. Let me know if you have the same experience.

245 REPLIES 245

xike
Novice

bigsprig
Novice III

Same

Btm2022
Novice

Correct, same issue - unable to receive SMS text messages. Very disappointed this has been unresolved for so long. 

davolc7
Novice II

Same issue here, I'm not able to receive SMS from anyone, "Atlanta GA, Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra" I am able to receive and make calls. i also tried to text TRANSACT to 67777 but it didn't worked. 

May want to try again, it didn't work for me last night but did tonight, seems random.

bimthurn
Novice II

Same here NW Ohio

rmitchell60
Novice

Same problem. Started yesterday. I can send texts from one Visible number to another but 2FA texts do not arrive.

rmitchell60
Novice

No inbound texting on two iPhone SE 2020s in FL. Problem started yesterday and continues. Can text from one Visible number to the other but no inbound texts received for 2FA. What a pain!

lrcbob
Novice II

After two days, I and other friends on Visible cannot receive texts. This is frustrating, considering it's been this long without any resolution by Visible.

tmobilehater
Novice

TXT msg is down in NYC for me. Noticed this morning. 

In queue for visible chat support and then disconnected me during queue and now required me to log back in to access my account/chat....

Here is the catch.. they want me to SMS verify my account login.. I CAN'T BECAUSE MY SMS ISN'T WORKING!!!!

Frustrating for sure.

Iksorwon
Novice

I had visible for a few years and never had trouble, they forced me to upgrade to their new plan now I can't send texts either. I have a Samsung S21, my wife and kids have iphones and can text iphones and androids. I get their texts but for two days they don't get mine. I did wait a really long time to talk to a rep all he said is they are working on it.

bimthurn
Novice II

Same here NW Ohio 12pm March 2nd no text

gz
Novice

How does Verizon let this happen? So frustrating... 

lrcbob
Novice II

I'm in Alabama, so the problem is apparently widespread.

HorseLover411
Novice

Same. Been like this since Tuesday, in MI. Did everything that was suggested and nothing works. Will switch service if this happens often enough.  

Cbyrne6
Novice

My Wife and I have an Apple & Android Phone in Alabama... Texting not working since yesterday afternoon!

bzak55
Novice II

I have the same problem here in Ohio. Last two days, no text messages and no help from support (can't get support because they require 2-stage authentication via, yep, TEXT MESSAGE, which is not available AND there phone number is considered SPAM so I can't get VM either. Dead in the water for now.

Tesselou24
Novice

Same thing. Started yesterday morning. Very frustrating 

lizschaff
Novice II

Mine just came back on!!!!  I reset my network settings and about 10 later it started working.  I'm not sure if it was me or if they fixed it.

My SMS has been out since Monday.....   Just started working, I tried the airplane mode on/off one more time after days of trying everything and it just started working.  Maybe they are getting things fixed finally.

I'm partially back ... Receiving and texting but not yet from all carriers.  Also, I just got my number reconnected/verified for RCS chat services so I'm confident Visible is getting this resolved

Buck_Fojeiden
Novice

My Samsung has been receiving texts just fine, but my girlfriend is with visible also and on her Android cannot receive any text from anybody other than through Google Voice. I use the Verizon message plus app. I don't believe that is the reason mine is working as I have made the standard message app the default as well and still received texts.

tgardner755
Novice

I'm near Denver and can't receive texts...I just joined visible...is this unusual for this company? Do I need to switch back to Verizon?

Verizon owns Visible....

jlstrum
Novice

Same here. Not able to send or receive. Calls still work. 

Silenmachine
Novice

I am from NJ and I just turned on and off airplane mode and I can receive text messages now. I did not have issue with sending before, just receiving. 

This is annoying though and I just switched to Visible. I told my family to switch over 3 lines yesterday and now I am hesitating to recommend. 

chetstriker
Novice

Same issue and finally got through support. They said they would "refresh my network" whatever that's supposed to mean. And I was able to send and receive afterwards but still haven't received any of the missing texts back yet. Does anybody know if these will eventually come in? Or are they just gone now? 

I reset my network and it finally worked today. I haven't gotten my missing texts yet. 

Nfkx20
Novice II

Hello, I was having the same issues. After waiting 2 hours I told tech support you need to reset my esim. He did that and cycled my phone and it worked. I hope that helps! You just need to be firm and tell them to do it. 

I just received a text message from an android phone, first text message in 3 days , I hope it keeps on working 

Bri2003
Novice II

My kids iphones just randomly started working again for sms texting. We didn't do anything with the phone, or talk to chat, text messages just started comingin for them about 30 mins ago 

Iksorwon
Novice

3/2/23 at 10pm still no texts. This is too much

gsplsngr
Novice II

It took me about 45 min yesterday to get into chat, but the tech was able to do something on their end and now receiving texts Try the chat

Copenhagun
Novice

I'm in Wichita, Ks. and I started having text issues tonight. I can't send texts to anyone.

Umalum
Novice II

I’m in NW Ohio & also can’t get SMS messages.  I just finished with chat.  Supposedly, they are working on a fix and it should be fixed automatically in a few hours! This is getting ridiculous!

According to "downtime report" Verizon user complaints spiked about 8:30a  I'm sure this includes the Visible community.  Patience to all.  

nabas
Novice II

Texting down in Chicago. Contacted Chat support but got disconnected while they were checking, I’m trying to contact them again. 

Jaimelyn78
Novice II

Crap not again?!?!

My texts are up and working again in Chicago , spoke to chat desk, but it started working before they did anything