Network is Horrible

nlrdavid
Novice

I’m on the 15 day trial. The network is so horrible that I can’t imagine switching for any reason. It’s so bad that I am questioning if I have done something wrong in the setup!

3 REPLIES 3

Define the horrible part of the experience? I am guessing data speeds, if that is the case you have to keep in mind the free trial is the base plan and that plan is 100% deprioritized so if you are in an area with heavy traffic/congestion on the towers you will experience slow to unusable data. The plus plan offers 50GB of premium data, same as if you were on a Verizon post paid plan, but that you would have to pay a month for. 

nlrdavid
Novice

Yes, data speeds. It was so bad that I was left wondering why anyone would switch. I traveled North from home here and found that the service was better. Also wondering why they wouldn’t trial their premium network, you know, put your best foot forward.

Not quite sure the reasoning behind not putting the plus plan on a trial but would assume it would have to do with it being abused, just guessing. 

I think the free trial is more or less to see if the service even works in your area even though it isn't premium. I am on Visible's Reddit page and it seems most just try it for that purpose and it seems most just opt for the plus plan when they join. I started with Visible 3 years ago and on the current base plan and it works just fine for me. The drawback is being deprioritized and since school has let out for the summer a couple months ago my daytime speeds are very low. I normally get 25Mbps average but not I will run into times it is as low as 1Mbps but still usable for me.