Network is Horrible

nlrdavid
Novice

Iโ€™m on the 15 day trial. The network is so horrible that I canโ€™t imagine switching for any reason. Itโ€™s so bad that I am questioning if I have done something wrong in the setup!

3 REPLIES 3

Define the horrible part of the experience? I am guessing data speeds, if that is the case you have to keep in mind the free trial is the base plan and that plan is 100% deprioritized so if you are in an area with heavy traffic/congestion on the towers you will experience slow to unusable data. The plus plan offers 50GB of premium data, same as if you were on a Verizon post paid plan, but that you would have to pay a month for. 

nlrdavid
Novice

Yes, data speeds. It was so bad that I was left wondering why anyone would switch. I traveled North from home here and found that the service was better. Also wondering why they wouldnโ€™t trial their premium network, you know, put your best foot forward.

Not quite sure the reasoning behind not putting the plus plan on a trial but would assume it would have to do with it being abused, just guessing. 

I think the free trial is more or less to see if the service even works in your area even though it isn't premium. I am on Visible's Reddit page and it seems most just try it for that purpose and it seems most just opt for the plus plan when they join. I started with Visible 3 years ago and on the current base plan and it works just fine for me. The drawback is being deprioritized and since school has let out for the summer a couple months ago my daytime speeds are very low. I normally get 25Mbps average but not I will run into times it is as low as 1Mbps but still usable for me.