Can't Receive Incoming Calls!

logantrky
Novice III

Like many others apparently, we are unable to receive incoming calls. Ported in today and it has been nothing but a hassle. I can make calls, text, and use data, but can't receive calls. So frustrating. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

IMF
Novice III

Details for iPhone.

Install the new version of the Visible app. As of today it is version 4.2.0.

Reboot phone
Delete previous esim from Settings:Cellular:Visible

In app step through Switch Now

enter IMEI for your phone (on iPhone the IMEI can be found in Settings:General:About)

Continue with esim install

reboot phone

wait a few minutes before trying to call into the phone

View solution in original post

82 REPLIES 82

hptorres81001
Novice

Solution to issues with no incoming calls: Switch your service to your other Esim(IMEI), there are two. IMEI and IMEI2. Just switch your service from one over to the other, go to “about” scroll down to Esim and below that you will see “available Esim”. Copy and paste the Esim numbers to your visible app when it asks you to. Follow the instructions from the app and your IPhone should be up and running in least than 10 mins. We thank you IMF

gaart62
Novice

I'm with you!!....I have been screwing around with this for one week and I give up.  Can do everything except receive calls and VM's.  I tried all the suggested solutions I could find, including this one.  Tried contacting Chat several times, only to be disconnected each time after waiting for 30 minutes.  I guess the old saying: "You get what you pay for" definitely holds true!!  Next week switching back to Verizon.  They have an unlimited text, talk and data plan for $35/mo if you sign up for paperless billing and auto pay.

LtlG
Novice

We are having problems.  Ported 2 hours ago and can only text.  Can't make or recieve calls.  I was told this would be easy enough for a 2 year old to do.  Guess that confirms that I'm just 1 years old.